Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Hospital
- Book Appointment
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Financing & Payment Plans
- Holistic Veterinary Care in Egg Harbor Township
- Homepage - Welcome
- Hospital Gallery
- Important Information For Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
- Meet Our Team
- Lisa Marie Dunn
In Loving Memory
- Tysheena S.
- Linda P.
- Franni R.
- Abby Z.
- Alexus R.
- Laura B.
- Angelina L.
- Daniel D.
- Meet Our Veterinarians
- New Patient Form
- Our Core Veterinary Services
- Cat & Dog Vaccinations & Parasite Prevention in Egg Harbor Township
- Cat & Dog Wellness Exams
- Veterinary Internal Medicine in Egg Harbor Township
- Emergency Veterinary Care
- Geriatric Care for Pets
- Pet Grooming & Bathing
- Patient Information
- Pet Care Tips
- 10 Best Dog Breeds for First-Time Owners
- Anxiety & Depression in Dogs: Causes, Symptoms & How To Help
- Best Dry Dog Food for Small Dogs
- Blastomycosis in Dogs
- Can a Dog Have a Reaction to the Bordetella Vaccine?
- Cat Coughing & Wheezing
- Cat Vaccination Schedule
- Cats & Colds: Can They Get Them & What To Do?
- Cushing's Disease in Dogs
- Diagnostic Imaging: CT Scans and X-rays For Dogs or Cats
- Diet for Cats With Kidney Disease
- Distemper in Dogs
- Do You Have an Overweight Cat?
- Dog Intestinal Blockage Surgery
- Dog Knee Surgery
- Dog Pain After Neutering
- Dog Vaccinations: Protecting Your Puppy Against Parvo
- Dr. Newkirk's Sabbatical Letter
- Ear Infections in Dogs
- Ear Mites in Cats: Causes, Treatment & Prevention
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Getting Your Cat Fixed: What To Know About Spaying and Neutering
- Guide to Dog Post-Surgical Recovery
- Heimlich Maneuver For Dogs: What To Do If My Dog Is Choking
- High Blood Pressure in Dogs
- Holistic Care: About Homeopathic Treatments in Pets
- How can I tell if my cat or dog has fleas?
- How do I know if my pet has Lyme disease?
- How Long Does Spaying Surgery Take?
- How To Groom An Aggressive Dog
- How to Help Your Constipated Dog
- How To Keep Your Dog's Coat Shiny and Healthy
- How to prevent valley fever in dogs?
- How To Stop Your Dog's Chewing Problem
- How to Take Care of a Senior Dog: Tips & Advice
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Dogs - Treatment
- Injuries To Your Dog's ACL
- Laparoscopic Spay for Dogs & Cats
- Laser Therapy For Dogs
- Male Cat Before & After Neutering: Behavior & Recovery
- Natural Treatment Options For Dogs With Hypothyroidism
- Optimal Age to Spay and Neuter Your Cat
- Pet Eating Problems: Why My Dog Is Not Eating?
- Pet First Aid: How to Give Pets First Aid
- Preventing Heartworm Disease in Pets
- Protecting Your Pet (And Your Family) From Ticks
- Senior Cat Grooming: How To Clean An Old Cat's Matted Fur
- Signs of Infection After Neutering Dog
- Signs Your Pet Needs Emergency Vet Care
- TPLO Surgery in Dogs
- TTA Surgery for Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Types of Bladder Stones in Cats & How They Are Treated
- Vomiting & Diarrhea in Pets That Won't Stop: Causes & What to Do
- What is Bordetella in dogs
- What qualifications should I look for in a vet?
- What You Should Know About Dog Grooming
- When Is a Dog Considered a Senior?
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass: Are They Poisoned?
- Why Is My Dog Panting At Night?
- Why Is My Dog Vomiting?
- Why should I bring my pet in for a fecal exam?
- Why Won't My Cat Drink Water?
- Why You Should Have Your Dog Spayed or Neutered
- Pet Rehabilitation in Egg Harbor Township
- Shop Pet & Pharmacy Products
- Veterinary Surgery in Egg Harbor Township
- Veterinary Technology
- We Support the United States War Dogs Association
- Why Trust Us As Your Pet's Veterinarian?
Always Welcoming New Patients
At Newkirk Family Veterinarians, we always accept new patients into our veterinary family. Our veterinarians are passionate about the health and well-being of Egg Harbor Township pets. Contact us today to book your pet's first appointment.