Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Hospital
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Financing & Payment Plans
- Holistic Veterinary Care in Egg Harbor Township
- Homepage - Welcome
- Hospital Gallery
- Important Information For Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
- Meet Our Team
- Tysheena S.
- Tyler W.
Head Veterinary Technician
- Alexus R.
- Liz H.
- Mallory B
- Meet Our Veterinarians
- New Patient Form
- Our Core Veterinary Services
- Cat & Dog Vaccinations & Parasite Prevention
- Cat & Dog Wellness Exams
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Emergency Veterinary Care
- Geriatric Care for Pets
- Pet Grooming & Bathing
- Patient Information
- Pet Care Tips
- 10 Best Dog Breeds for First-Time Owners
- Best Dry Dog Food for Small Dogs
- Can a Dog Have a Reaction to the Bordetella Vaccine?
- Cat Vaccination Schedule
- Cats & Colds: Can They Get Them & What To Do?
- Cushing's Disease in Dogs
- Diagnostic Imaging: CT Scans and Xrays For Dogs or Cats
- Do You Have an Overweight Cat?
- Dog Vaccinations: Protecting Your Puppy Against Parvo
- Dr. Newkirk's Sabbatical Letter
- Ear Infections in Dogs
- Ear Mites in Cats: Causes, Treatment & Prevention
- Heimlich Maneuver For Dogs: What To Do If My Dog Is Choking
- How can I tell if my cat or dog has fleas?
- How do I know if my pet has Lyme disease?
- How Long Does Spaying Surgery Take?
- How To Groom An Aggressive Dog
- How to Help Your Constipated Dog
- How To Stop Your Dog's Chewing Problem
- Laparoscopic Spay for Dogs & Cats
- Male Cat Before & After Neutering: Behavior & Recovery
- Pet Eating Problems: Why My Dog Is Not Eating?
- Preventing Heartworm Disease in Pets
- Protecting Your Pet (And Your Family) From Ticks
- Senior Cat Grooming: How To Clean An Old Cat's Matted Fur
- Signs Your Pet Needs Emergency Vet Care
- Types of Bladder Stones in Cats & How They Are Treated
- What is Bordetella in dogs
- What qualifications should I look for in a vet?
- What You Should Know About Dog Grooming
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass: Are They Poisoned?
- Why Is My Dog Panting At Night?
- Why Is My Dog Vomiting?
- Why should I bring my pet in for a fecal exam?
- Why Won't My Cat Drink Water?
- Why You Should Have Your Dog Spayed or Neutered
- Pet Rehabilitation in Egg Harbor Township
- Shop Pet & Pharmacy Products
- Veterinary Surgery in Egg Harbor Township
- Veterinary Technology
- We Support the United States War Dogs Association
- Why Trust Us As Your Pet's Veterinarian?
Always Welcoming New Patients
At Newkirk Family Veterinarians, we always accept new patients into our veterinary family. Our veterinarians are passionate about the health and well-being of Egg Harbor Township pets. Contact us today to book your pet's first appointment.