Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Hospital
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Holistic Veterinary Care
- Homepage - Welcome
- Hospital Gallery
- Important Information For Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
- Meet Our Veterinarians
- New Patient Form
- Our Core Veterinary Services
- Pet Vaccinations & Parasite Prevention
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Cat & Dog Wellness Exams
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Emergency Veterinary Care
- Geriatric Care for Pets
- Pet Bathing & Grooming
- Patient Information
- Pet Care Tips
- How can I tell if my cat or dog has fleas?
- How do I know if my pet has Lyme disease?
- Preventing Heartworm Disease in Pets
- Protecting Your Pet (And Your Family) From Ticks
- What qualifications should I look for in a vet?
- Why should I bring my pet in for a fecal exam?
- Shop Pet & Pharmacy Products
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Technology
- We Support the United States War Dogs Association
- Why Trust Us As Your Pet's Veterinarian?
Always Welcoming New Patients
At Newkirk Family Veterinarians, we always accept new patients into our veterinary family. Our veterinarians are passionate about the health and well-being of Egg Harbor Township pets. Contact us today to book your pet's first appointment.